off-topic ramblings


I had taken the MCAT this past Saturday.

Deep breath. Another one. Yet another one.

"How did you do, friend" - you'd ask me. You will surely be the 100th to do that, as well. It is hard for me to judge my performance on such rare events as the MCAT. I find that my brain retains all questions that puzzled me more, and quickly discards the easier ones I tackled easily. In any case, my mean scores on the practice AAMC tests were 32-35 and so I only can hope to have them closely reflect my actual score.

2 major things I'd like to say to you, my reader:

  • I will be back with my university series. Moreover, I hope to finish it before this Christmas.
  • I will start a mini-series on the MCAT and unorthodox ways of preparation (and as time [October 7th, to be specific] will show, success).

Enjoyed the article? Subscribe to getting into medical school and then... to get updates on my advice of getting in as well as stories from my medical student perspective. You'll also get the warm fuzzy feeling of tapping into a pertinent knowledge source.

Your email:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your medically inappropriate, scientifically inaccurate or purely subjective opinion.